The Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery
170 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Telephone: (617) 267-0710
COVID-19 Office Visit Protocol
To Our Patients,
With the health and safety of our patients’ our top priority, we have implemented COVID-19 Office Visit Protocols that we will continue to adjust in response to evolving public health conditions Given the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, our protocol – outlined below - will be reviewed regularly and updated as necessary. Please read in detail in preparation for your appointment.
YOU SHOULD POSTPONE YOUR OFFICE VISIT IF:
ON THE DAY OF YOUR OFFICE VISIT:
- You have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You have unexplained fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, fatigue, headache, sore throat and/or new loss of taste or smell within the prior 2 weeks, loss of appetite, blue or blistered toes, stuffy nose, diarrhea. Please see your primary care physician for evaluation.
- Shower the morning you are scheduled for your office visit.
- Minimize what you bring to our office.
- One guest may accompany patients before and after inpatient surgical procedures and during outpatient office visits.
- A hand sanitizer station is available at our front desk for use as you enter the building.
- All patients and guests are asked to wear a mask while in the building.
- At the conclusion of your appointment, please leave through the same doors you entered.
As always, do not hesitate to be in contact with us should you have additional questions or concerns.