"The message on the pen says it all. Thank you for being you, for being dedicated, sympathetic to my worries, for being brave and bold as a surgeon, and yet being impeccably gentle with your work. You helped me feel whole again. Indebted to you Sir. May God Bless you and your family from here to forever. With much respect and love."
* "Everybody tells me that even after 2 years I have the best facelift they have ever seen. I know many of my friends and acquaintances have gone to see you. I hope some have actually gone ahead with the surgery. It makes such a difference in one's life."
* "I had an informal high school reunion recently, and though no one noticed the surgery, I felt some of my friends were, somehow, in "awe" of me. I felt they treated me better than before, and they respected me more. I felt like a real leader. I notice [second patient] is now more confidant, too. She has enjoyed shopping for new clothes to fit her new and improved physique. Her eyelid and nose look more natural and her chin more feminine. We thank you."
* "It's been a little over a month since my surgery and I'm just writing to say thank you very much for all the hard work you've done for me so many times already! I can only imagine how difficult it is trying to fix something that already turned into solid scarring instead of normal tissues after too many surgeries! I really don't know what would've happened to my face if I didn't find you!"
- This patient received revisional cosmetic surgery from Dr. Yaremchuk to correct deformities created during previous experiences with other plastic surgeons
* "I am so pleased with the results. The swelling has gone down alot. And I really look so good. And I know it will get even better with time. I still don't look exactly Iike I did before any surgery, but I did not expect that because of the previous operations. My forehead is still slightly higher than before. But I am very happy with what you could do. Thank you. The Lord has blessed you with a great skill to help people."